Fall is such a great time of the year. We’re getting ready for the holidays, there’s a slight chill in the air and as each day ends, few things sound more satisfying that curling up on the couch with a warm blanket. Here are some of my favorite fall finds to make you and your home extra cozy.
Here are 5 of my favorite finds this fall:
- Santa Maria Novella Crema Per Le Mani (Hand Cream) $54
- With the weather changing, it’s important to protect your biggest organ, your skin. This hand cream is considered to be the best in the world because it softens, heals, moisturizes and provides a thin layer of protection that lasts for several hours all without any greasy sensation whatsoever.
- Master Plan Journal $38
- What a fun way to document all the fun activities you’ll be doing this fall! I love the orange tassel zipper and the cheeky saying on the outside of the journal. This journal is also refillable. Happy journaling!
- National Geographic Throw in Antique White & Raven Design $152
- You can never have too many blankets around the house. This is a cozy classic that’s geometric pattern adds subtle dimension to the sofa or the end of your bed.
- Diptyque Amber Candle $90
- Fall will officially arrive in your home once you light this candle. It is a warm, woody scent that truly engulfs a room, even when it isn’t burning! Sometimes I just put this candle out without burning it. Not to mention, the glass it is housed in is a perfect fall accent color.
- Gjelina Cookbook $22
- Gjelina is one of LA’s most beloved restaurants. This cookbook features 125 of the rustic and utterly delicious recipes that foodies have fawned over since the restaurant opened. I can’t wait to try some of these dishes at home this fall!