Holiday shopping is in full force! Everyone is heading out to malls & shopping centers to make sure they get the perfect gift for their loved ones. Sometimes the hardest gifts to find are stocking stuffers. It’s fun to have a mix of practical and kitschy gifts in your stockings. I’ve compiled a little stocking stuffers guide for you to use as a holiday cheat sheet! Happy shopping & Merry Christmas!
- Sugarfina Ugly Sweater 3pc Bento Box $26: I know that I have a sweet tooth during the holidays. The packaging on these are too cute to pass up!
- Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Cherry $24: This lip tint is so easy to apply and actually leaves your lips nourished and hydrated!
- Paris Street Style: A Guide To Effortless Chic by Isabelle Thomas $17: Everyone needs a little Parisian style in their world! These chic tips will always be in style.
- Kate Spade Darling Compact Mirror $30: These lovely gold and enamel mirrors have sweet sayings that make a makeup moment even prettier.
- Flight 001 Red Eye Kit $20: Everything you might need for a bit of rest at 40,000 feet.
- Glory Haus Ceramic Reindeer Mug $15: A big mug for our coffee habit is always a good idea!
- JCrew Small Zip Wallet in Flamingo Pink Italian Leather $22.50: Pretty and practical wallet is the perfect gift for everyone on your list.
- JCrew Mixed Holiday Trouser Socks $52: These socks put a little holiday magic into getting dressed.